Skip to main content

A NEW YEAR

This is the beginning of a new year for me and for so many other people. I have my dreams and my goals that I want to achieve in this new year. I have already ticked my answered prayers and my achieved goals for the years gone and I am thanking God for them.

So far I have started on so many of the things that God has placed in my heart to do. I have only a few goals left which I hope to achieve by the grace of God. This new year will mark the completion of the things God has started in my life and usher me into the rest of my future.

As I look forward, all I see is a bright future just like God has promised me. I look back and see how faithful he has been. The past has been filled with highs and lows, mostly highs though. I am glad that there has been few mistakes and mostly lessons learned that I can carry on into the future.I have made all the mistakes I should make. Henceforth I am moving forward to occupy my place in destiny. 

I have had moments, precious moments of victories, defeats and waiting. I have had the experience of a life time. I am not just navigating the path of my destiny, I am gradually arriving. And when I get there, aah when I get there!

Very soon in a matter of a few years, I will be there.
 All in all, I can say that God, yes God has been good to me and I hope to you too.
PHOTO CREDIT:INTERNET

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE IS OVERRATED

We often mistake lust for love and many people mistake infatuation for true love. So many people preach that if you are no longer happy in a marriage then you should just call it quits. How about telling people to remember what made them happy in the first place and work on getting back to that place. A man wakes up in the morning and tells his wife he wants a divorce because he has fallen in love with someone else even when children are involved. The fact that you once proposed marriage to a person means you once considered her above every woman, how then do you discover years into the marriage that you love another? Especially after having kids. You probably have seen a slimmer woman or a pretty face or a sexy woman and concluded that you now have a new love. The desire for something new is not usually love but an attraction which can be classified as lust or infatuation. Any time you put your new flame above your children, then you know that you are deep in lust. Sex is an integra...

WAR ROOM

A beautiful movie showing us the love of God and His ever standing faithfulness to His children. Elizabeth and Tony Jordan were two  successful people who were religious but hadn't known what it was like for God to minister unto them. They had a big house, nice jobs, with Tony as a pharmaceutical salesman and Elizabeth as a realtor. They  had a daughter called Danielle. Despite the wealthy lifestyle, Tony was cold towards his family. He refused to give money to his wife's sister and was verbally abusive towards her. He treated Danielle no less than a property gotten from one  of his illegal deals.