Skip to main content

TODAY I JUST WANT TO BE FREE

Today I just want to be free, free to be myself and free to be myself aloud. By this I mean in the presence of other people. I would like to be free to share my thoughts, to express my views and to love myself. I would like to be free to praise myself, my achievements and accomplishments. To raise hope and faith in my desire to succeed at tomorrow’s goals.


Today I want to be free to be in love, to love myself, to talk about things that matter to me, to be in sync with my true self, the one that believes in truth, in faith, in righteousness and in justice. I want to be free to see, to look around and see, not see how I used to see; through the eyes of other people, but see the way I want things to be seen, to see through my beliefs and my opinions founded on principles, justice and fairness. Today I want to be me ,I don’t want to pretend to be someone else, I don’t want to be who I am expected to be, I want to be free to be me.

Today I want to laugh, I want to laugh at all the things that I have heard, from various people, some ignorant, others not, I want to laugh at all the things that have happened to me, the past and now, all the things I’ve been through. I want to laugh in hope of my calling and my destination in life; I want to also laugh at the contrast between the two; my past and tomorrow.

Today I want to call, I want to call, out to different people, people who value the same things that I value too, people who are ready to defend these values, people who are not afraid of being themselves, people who look up to God, people who live in hope, who walk in truth and who are not afraid of doing so, people who know no fear, who believe in peace, people who know the rules, who fight to live and fight to finish, people who are born anew and born to win.

Today I want to be free, free to breathe, free from worries, free to think; today I want to be free, free to meet free people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE IS OVERRATED

We often mistake lust for love and many people mistake infatuation for true love. So many people preach that if you are no longer happy in a marriage then you should just call it quits. How about telling people to remember what made them happy in the first place and work on getting back to that place. A man wakes up in the morning and tells his wife he wants a divorce because he has fallen in love with someone else even when children are involved. The fact that you once proposed marriage to a person means you once considered her above every woman, how then do you discover years into the marriage that you love another? Especially after having kids. You probably have seen a slimmer woman or a pretty face or a sexy woman and concluded that you now have a new love. The desire for something new is not usually love but an attraction which can be classified as lust or infatuation. Any time you put your new flame above your children, then you know that you are deep in lust. Sex is an integra...

WAR ROOM

A beautiful movie showing us the love of God and His ever standing faithfulness to His children. Elizabeth and Tony Jordan were two  successful people who were religious but hadn't known what it was like for God to minister unto them. They had a big house, nice jobs, with Tony as a pharmaceutical salesman and Elizabeth as a realtor. They  had a daughter called Danielle. Despite the wealthy lifestyle, Tony was cold towards his family. He refused to give money to his wife's sister and was verbally abusive towards her. He treated Danielle no less than a property gotten from one  of his illegal deals.